How long does your worship service last?
Our Sunday morning services are about 1 hour and 15 minutes long. Sunday nights are close to an hour, and Wednesday’s Bible Study is one hour long.
Do you have a children’s church?
Because of our setup with 2 worship services and 2 Sunday Schools, we do not have a children’s church. We encourage children to go to Sunday School during one of the two hours, and worship the other hour. If children do not attend worship, they will literally be in the 7th grade before they learn the traditions in our worship service. We also think it is important for them to worship with their parents and watch them worship the Lord. To offer children’s church would be to replace either worship or Sunday School, and we feel both of those are crucial for a child’s spiritual development.
What version of the Bible do you use?
Our pastor preaches from the New King James Version, but we recognize and use other versions such as the ESV, KJV, NASB, and HCSB.
How many people go to your church?
There are usually around 1,000 people who attend the 2 worship services each Sunday, and around 900 who attend Sunday School in both the 9 & 10:30AM hours.
What kind of music do you play?
Since we feature a full orchestra and 100+ voice choir, we are able to sing and play a variety of music, from classical hymns to contemporary music by Hillsong and Brooklyn Tabernacle.
How can I join your church?
We would love to speak with you about becoming a member of FBTC!
- Express your intention to join FBTC to a pastor during the invitation
- Attend a membership class on the last Sunday of the Month
- Schedule Baptism (If necessary)
Do you have a way to pay my tithes online?
Currently we offer 3 different ways to pay tithes online.
1. You can go into your personal online banking account and set up “First Baptist Tillman’s Corner” as a billpay account. This will instruct your bank to mail a check to the church on your behalf each month.
2. You can contact Belinda Healy, Financial Secretary, and have her deduct a set amount from your checking account on a schedule of your choice. Belinda can be reached during business hours at 251.661.0114 or by email.
3. You can visit our “Give Online” page where you can setup recurring or one-time donations.