9:00 & 10:30AM | Sunday School | Building D (Preschool Area)
Every Sunday morning, babies through Kindergartners meet in small group Sunday School classes where they will learn about God’s love through our dedicated teachers. Kindergartners attend one Sunday School time, and attend Worship with their parents during the other hour. If parents desire, ages four and under can stay in the Preschool for both Worship service times.
5:00 PM | Building D (Preschool Area) | Ages 3 and Under
Childcare is available for ages 3 and under while their parents attend Discipleship Training at 5PM. At 6PM, childcare is available for ages 2 and under and Bible Buddies for ages 3 & 4 year olds available while parents attend Worship service. Bible Buddies is a Bible study and preschool worship based on Lifeway’s Gospel Project.
5:00 PM | Sundays (August-May) | Ages 3 and Up
iWorship – Connecting Kids with Christ
Sunday afternoons at 5:00 pm, 3-5 year old choirs meet in the Preschool building. Our children’s choirs sing in several evening worship services throughout the school year.
3s – Glow
4s & 5s – Ignite
6:20 PM | Children’s Area | Ages 3 and Up
AWANA (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed)
The goal of AWANA Clubs is to reach boys and girls for Christ and train them to serve Him. Learn more about AWANA Clubs here.
Parent Child Dedication
At First Baptist Tillman’s Corner we feel that our children are special gifts from God. He has placed them in our care for a brief time. In His word He has given us instruction in godly parenting:
• Affirming your personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior – John 3:16
• Renewing your commitment to each other as husband and wife – Ephesians 5:22-33
• Praying daily for God’s direction in your lives and the life of your child – 1 Thessalonians 5:17
• Faithfully bringing your children to celebrate the Lord in worship on Sundays as a family – Hebrews 10:25
• Teaching your child by word and example the truths of God’s Word in your home – Deuteronomy 6:6-7
• Seeking to lead your child to a personal faith in Jesus as soon as he or she is ready – Mark 10:13-16
• Loving your child with much affection and careful discipline – Ephesians 6:4
Parent Child Dedication is a public declaration by parents that their child is a gift from God who ultimately belongs to the Lord and is one of life’s greatest stewardship responsibilities. The dedication is a time of public prayer by the entire church family for God’s blessing upon your child and you as parents.
9:00 AM & 10:30 AM or 6:00 PM Upon Request
Parents who are interested in dedicating their child (of any age), please click here for information and forms.